KAWASAKI 300R 2014
The new Kawasaki Jet Ski® Ultra® 310R personal watercraft (PWC) is the perfect prescription for adventurous riders seeking a pure adrenaline rush on the water. Based on Kawasaki’s popular Jet Ski Ultra 310X, the new R-model draws from decades of Kawasaki’s championship-winning PWC racing experience to create the ultimate “sport” personal watercraft that’s ideal for hard core recreation and racing.
- UPGRADED 1,498cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine makes 10 additional horsepower through reduced mechanical loss, improved efficiency
- Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler boost performance and reliability
- NEW Heat-resistant plastic intake manifold is reshaped for improved low-mid range power
- NEW Cast pistons feature additional ring land V-grooves for better oil retention
- Hardened nickel 33.4mm intake and 28.3mm exhaust valves offer superior reliability
- Two-layer oil cooler offers efficient cooling
- Large cam chain increases reliability in a supercharged engine application
- Reinforced crankcase adds to engine’s durability and reliability
- NEW Fuel pump provides greater fuel flow volume for increased power and better fuel efficiency
- NEW Thicker water jackets improve cooling performance
- Check valve system between the cylinder jacket and water muffler that shuts water flow off above 2,000 rpm, to keep the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket for optimum cooling performance
- NEW Piston cooling oil jets increased from one jet per piston to two jets per piston for increased piston cooling
- NEW Oil pan features additional baffle plates to prevent oil slosh during tight turns or extreme acceleration/deceleration
- NEW Crankcase oil return holes are enlarged for quicker oil return to the oil pan
- NEW Impeller features a revised 3-blade design that gives the 310R increased acceleration performance at the hit of the throttle
- NEW passenger handrail is relocated to a more ergo-friendly location to reduce passenger fatigue and features a redesigned handle for better grip
- NEW Optimally curved mirrors are revised for a wide rear view angle and are mounted to the upper deck to facilitate opening of the hatch cover
- NEW Easy-to-read LCD screen features new face design
- NEW Instrumentation includes a new fuel consumption function, revised boost meter scale, riding modes, external water and air temperature, clock, time, trip and hour meters, tachometer (in digital or graph displays), speedometer and max speed functions
2014 Ultra 310LX.
Discerning watercraft enthusiasts know better than to fall for flashy graphics splashed over questionable engineering when they can have the perfect blend of performance and top-of-the-line quality backed by years of know-how from the people who introduced the sport of personal watercraft recreation in the first place, Kawasaki. The 2014 Jet Ski® ULTRA® 310LX PWC gives those experienced enthusiasts exactly what they want: the ultimate combination of class-leading power, precise handling and superior luxury.
• NEW JETSOUND audio system, a first in personal watercraft, allows riders to listen to music while riding
• Contoured and scalloped LXury three-passenger seat offers the ultimate in comfort for long-distance touring or casual riding, whether riding stand-up solo, seated or with passengers
• NEW the industry’s first heat-resistant seat cover helps keep the rider and passengers cooler on hot days
• NEW Hydroturf® striped pattern deck matting provides classy looks and superior grip
• UPGRADED Supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310 horsepower; It’s the most powerful production PWC in history
2014 Ultra 310X SE
Raising the game of the incredible Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X personal watercraft even higher, this new Special Edition Ultra 310X SE adds aggressive competition style graphics and a new Sportseat™ to the mix! Innovators for the personal watercraft industry for four decades, Kawasaki surprised the entire personal watercraft industry when it debuted the Jet Ski Ultra 300X in 2011. Now the substantially improved Jet Ski Ultra 310X raises the PWC stakes before the competition has even had a chance to place a 300 class bet!